Systemex Automation is an engineering, consulting and integration firm specializing in automated production systems. We deliver innovative technological solutions for a wide range of customers in the manufacturing and industrial process fields, drawing on a team of qualified experts in mechanics, electricity, automation, robotics, instrumentation, mechatronics and information systems. Our rapid growth has led us to recruit passionate, innovative, enterprising professionals with outstanding team spirit and a positive attitude.
- Assemble various automated equipment: electrical, mechanical and pneumatic.
- Assemble and wire various control panels and equipment.
- Perform functional tests.
- Collaborate with automated/mechanical production engineers in the design of various equipment.
- Assemble and support customer installations.
- Preventive and reactive maintenance at customer sites.
- Receive and ship equipment.
- All other related tasks.
- Industrial electromechanical technician or other relevant training/experience combination
- Programming skills an asset
- Strong manual skills
- Team player
- Valid driver's license
- Own vehicle (definite asset)
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Group insurance;
- Group RRSP;
- Flexible work schedule and working from home;
- Stimulating and diverse work environment;
- Social and team development activities;
- Training activities;
- Advantages: https://www.systemexautomation.com/career/
Apply directly using the form below or send your CV to: email@example.com