The Sales Manager is responsible for generating new business opportunities and maintaining relationships with customers.
You play a key role in growing sales and achieving revenue targets for the organization. You are part of the Systemex Automation Management Team and report directly to the General Manager
You are responsible for Systemex Automation's AGV and AMR products and solutions to automate warehouses across North America
A strategic role filled with stimulating challenges that has many opportunities for career growth...
- Developing and implementing effective sales strategies to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Leading a commercial and techno-commercial sales team of 4 professionals and growing.
- Coaching the sales team to meet and exceed the objectives set.
- Hire and develop the team members in the various sales techniques necessary to achieve the objectives set.
- Identifying potential customers and build strong relationships with key decision makers.
- Conducting market research to understand customer needs and trends and adjust sales strategies accordingly.
- Positioning Systemex as a North American leader integrator of AGV and AMR solutions
- Generating leads through various channels, including phone solicitation, networking, and referrals.
- Translating customer needs to then present and demonstrate the company's products and services to customers.
- Supporting the RFP response process by providing the technical and functional requirements of the AMR solution to help complete sales opportunities.
- Negotiating contracts and conclude sales agreements, guaranteeing favorable conditions for the customer and Systemex
- Working with the marketing department to design online promotional materials and marketing campaigns for the company's products and services.
- Providing regular sales forecasts and accurate reports to the management team.
- Staying abreast of industry trends and competitor activities to identify new business opportunities
- Attending industry events and conferences to network and promoting the company's products or services.
- Building and maintaining client relationships that foster a long-term partnership and repeat-business.
- Developing your ability to answer high-level questions across the Systemex Automation portfolio
- Bachelor's degree with at least 15 years of varied technical and relevant experience in engineering or automation AND in sales or business development or any other relevant experience.
- In-depth knowledge of sales strategies and methods, as well as employee motivation techniques.
- A minimum of two years of experience in a management position would be an asset.
- Experience in logistics management would be an asset
- Experience with AGVs/AMRs or automation would be an asset
- Experience and proven results in sales and business development and preferably in a B2B environment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to build relationships internally and with clients and their executives.
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills to conclude commercial agreements.
- A dynamic, entrepreneur style and motivated leader able to achieve sales targets.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Familiarity and use of CRM software (Hubspot), sales tools and digital marketing.
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Autonomy and initiative
- Organized with an ability to manage priorities and demonstrate rigor in the execution of your work
- You are process and results oriented, and are comfortable with reporting, sales forecasts, KPIs, and other reports
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Group insurance;
- Group RRSP;
- Flexible work schedule and working from home;
- Stimulating and diverse work environment;
- Social and team development activities;
- Training activities;
- Advantages: https://www.systemexautomation.com/career/
Apply directly using the form below or send your CV to: email@example.com