Who we are ?
Systemex Automation is an automation engineering and integration firm. We deliver innovative solutions for a wide range of customers in the manufacturing and process industries. We are passionate about creating new technological challenges to meet our customers' needs. We are a team of experts in automation, robotics, mechanics and electrical engineering who carry out turnkey projects. Our continuous growth means we are always on the lookout for passionate, innovative and enterprising professionals.
- Responsible for electrical design, definition of technical characteristics and commissioning;
- Prepare technical drawings and diagrams of connections;
- Manage the installation and proper functioning of the systems under his/her responsibility;
- Drafts reports, specifications, quotations and tenders, in accordance with the needs expressed by clients;
- Drafts technical project documentation such as project description;
- Identify and interact with potential suppliers;
- Solve problems using a variety of known or innovative methods and techniques and conduct comparative studies;
- Conduct technical inspections or surveys;
- Plan, coordinate and supervise site monitoring;
- Comply with design policies and standards (automation).
- Member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
- Degree in Electrical Engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience as an Electrical Engineer or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Experience working in electrical design in different fields;
- Very good command of the French language and good knowledge of the English language (oral and written) with a developed sense for oral and written communications;
- Leadership and teamwork;
- Strong skills for the continuous development of technical knowledge;
- Proficiency in project management, technical writing and independent complex problem solving;
- On the lookout for business opportunities with our clients;
- Available to travel.
The benefits we offer
We believe that with employee satisfaction comes benefits for everyone involved in the company. We are committed to providing the best possible environment for our employees.
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive compensation
- Insurance and Health Care Account
- Group RRSP
- Training (LMS - learning managment system)
- Electric car charging stations
- Social Club
- Coffee area
- Indoor/outdoor bike rack
- Reimbursement of professional orders
- Safety boots reimbursement
- On-site sports activities
The masculine gender is used in this job advert for ease of reading, without any intention of favoritism or discrimination. All people, regardless of gender, are encouraged to apply. Our company promotes equal opportunities and actively welcomes diversity.
Apply directly using the form below or send your CV to : email@example.com