Systemex Automation, in collaboration with DCM, performed the mechanical, electrical and hydraulic engineering, the instrumentation and the ventilation for the transportation and storage system for dust collectors at the Montreal Terminal.
Works consisted of:
- 5 dust collecting silos measuring 5 ft. in diameter by 20 ft. tall, mounted on a 300 ft. roof
- Designing a hydraulic system for the anchoring and braking system
- Instrumentation design with process diagrams
- Ventilation and hydraulic process diagrams
- Programming and start-up of the entire solution